About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Monday, September 7, 2009

free coloring-book page printouts of your own pictures

Go to www.crayola.com/colorme

When the page asks you to "try me" or "enter code," click on enter code, register, and then enter code PR24QCHT

With this code you will have 24 hours to upload and print your coloring book page created out of your actual photo. You can upload and save five photos at a time, but after printing, you can replace any of the saved files with a new uploaded image. You also can scale the image and adjust the darkness of the page.

Otherwise, you get a code to print out pictures from specially marked boxes of Crayola crayons, but then you have to make a purchase to get your prints that w

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter