About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Free Gillette Fusion Razor- phone in

I just saw a commercial on Telemundo (Spanish TV channel) advertising the Gillette Fusion razor. At the end of the commercial they were offering to send you a free Gillette Fusion razor if you call 1-888-778-3221

I called and the phone line is in Spanish but if you press 2 it talks to you in English. Anyway the line has prompts that ask you to speak your name, address and phone number. I left my information and it said that I should receive my razor in 6-8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter