About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

FREE PANCAKE DAY

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

About National Pancake Day
MARK YOUR CALENDARS ---February 23, 2010 Free Short Stack Of Pancakes At IHOP 7AM - 10PM ON .

Known also as Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras, National Pancake Day dates back several centuries to when the English prepped for fasting during Lent. Strict rules prohibited the eating of all dairy products during Lent, so pancakes were made to use up the supply of eggs, milk, butter and other dairy products... hence the name Pancake Tuesday, or Shrove Tuesday.

Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP has raised nearly $4 million to support charities in the communities in which it operates. With your help we hope to raise $5 million in five years for Children's Miracle Network through your donations in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter