About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free custom-branded T-shirt from Marlboro (smokers, 21+)

Free custom-branded T-shirt from Marlboro (smokers, 21+)
http://www.marlboro.com/

Create your own custom brand. Put it on a free T-shirt. Support a cause.

Sign in or register (Must be a tobacco consumer who is at least 21 years of age)
At the top right, click on "Stand For Your Brand" under "PROMOS & OFFERS".
Then click on "Create Your Brand"
Create your logo. NOTE: You can't change your logo once you confirm and forge it.
Choose your T-shirt size, logo color and placement on the shirt.
Confirm and submit! Wait 8-12 weeks for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter