About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Free ponds --- in spanish

Nombre = 1st name               direccion= address
apellido = last name                                               ciudad=city
correo electronico =  e`mail                                  Estado=state
confirmar correo electronico = confirm e`mail/ codigo postal=zip code
fecha di nacimiento = birthdate

be sure to answer the 2 questions above your information or it will not go thru
1 .. pick your age group
2 .. how often you use cream on your face

https://secure.vivemejor.com/Sample.aspx?NavID=183&CultureCode=es-ES

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter