About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FREE 2010 Calendar

Free 2010 Betty Crocker calendar quantities are limited so please sign up quickly.
Offer available to new Betty Crocker®, Dinner Made Easy or Bisquick® email subscribers only.
Limit one sample per household. All fields required. You must be 18 years of age or older to receive this calendar.
Offer limited to the United States and expires 12/31/2009. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.


http://freecalendar.bettycrocker.com/BC2010Calendar/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter