About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free sample New Degree® Women

Free sample @ vivemejor - New Degree® Women Fine Fragrance Collection
New Degree® Women Fine Fragrance Collection Sophisticated Fragrances!

The new Degree® Women Fine Fragrance Collection combines long-lasting, sophisticated scents with Degree Women's® 24-hour wetness and odor protection for everyday luxury.

Each anti-perspirant is paired with a matching body mist for the ultimate fine fragrance experience for women on the move. With three distinct scents, Delicious Bliss, Sexy Intrigue and Classic Romance, women can choose the fine fragrance that suits them best.

While supplies last. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Available for U.S. residents. Only limit one sample per household. You must be 18 or older to receive this sample


https://secure.vivemejor.com/Sample.aspx?NavID=177&CultureCode=en-US

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter