About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free 6 Pack Sample NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE® Coffee

Offer good in the US only. Offer valid only while supplies last. Limit one (1) sample pack per person and maximum two (2) samples per household or address. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer may not be republished without written consent from NESTLÉ. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.


http://www.tasterschoice.com/varietysample.aspx?source=10084746

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter